VUELTA AL íNDICE DEL CALENDARIO DE EVENTOS...

CCCT 05 : Computing, Communication and Control Technologies

Desde: 24-07-2005
Hasta: 27-07-2005
Lugar: Austin, Texas, USA

3rd. International Conference
on Computing, Communication and Control Technologies: CCCT '05
July 24-27, 2005 in Austin, Texas, US A

Dear Dr. Victorio Sonzogni:

On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the 3rd. International Conference
on Computing, Communication and Control Technologies: CCCT '05, we are
pleased to invite you to participate in this event that will be held on
July 24-27, 2005 in Austin, Texas, USA (Silicon Hills), under the auspices
and with the sponsorship of the Center for Lifelong Engineering Education
of The University of Texas at Austin (http://www.utexas.edu).

We are extending this invitation to you to participate in any area of your
research interest included in the areas of the conference. You can have
complete details of CCCT '05 on the Conference web-site at:
http://www.iiisconfer.org/ccct05/website/default.asp .

You can get the conference's Call for papers in:
http://www.iiisconfer.org/ccct05/website/CallForPapers.asp .

We are emphasizing the area of Computer Science and Engineering which is
related to your specific area.

You can participate submitting a paper or organizing an invited session.
Invited session organizers have the autonomy in promoting their sessions,
reviewing the papers collected by them, appointing the possible additional
reviewers for the session papers, accepting invited papers or talks (i.e.
non reviewed papers), chairing their respective session(s) and appointing
their co-organizer and/or co-chair.

Therefore, I would like you to consider the possibility of participating in
CCCT '05 presenting a paper in the area of your research interest, or
organizing an invited session.

If you are also interested in organizing an invited session, you can fill
the respective form provided in the conference web page at:
http://www.iiisconfer.org/ccct05/invitedsession/Organizer.asp and we will
send you a password, so you can include and modify papers in your invited
session.

Hereby, I am sending you the respective Call for Papers. The best 10% of
the papers will be published in JSCI Journal
(http://www.iiisci.org/Journal/SCI/Home.asp) , the hard copy version of it
will be ready in about one month, and it will be sent to the largest
university libraries.

We are looking forward to meeting you at CCCT '05 Conference, in Austin,
Texas.

Sincerely,

Prof. Hsing-Wei Chu
CCCT '05 General Chair

VUELTA AL íNDICE DEL CALENDARIO DE EVENTOS...
submitido por Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni at ceride.gov.ar
Tue Feb 1 17:44:23 ART 2005