VUELTA AL íNDICE DEL CALENDARIO DE EVENTOS...

Computational Ballistics 2007

Desde: 06-06-2007
Hasta: 08-06-2007
Lugar:  The New Forest, UK

COMPUTATIONAL BALLISTICS 2007
Third International Conference on Computational Ballistics

6 - 8 June 2007, The New Forest, UK
http://www.wessex.ac.uk/conferences/2007/ballistics2007/1.html
Simulation.

The organisation of the conference is progressing well and we have received
many interesting abstracts and several outstanding invited contributions.

If you would like to participate in this conference please submit your
abstract as soon as possible and note that the paper deadline is 4 February
2007. Abstract submissions can be made via the conference website at:
http://www.wessex.ac.uk/conferences/2007/ballistics2007/1.html

Alternatively please email or fax your submission to me at:
Email: rgreen at wessex.ac.uk or Fax: + 44 (0) 238 029 2853

I have included a brief summary below of the objectives and topic areas of
the conference for your information; for further details about the
conference please visit our website.

We look forward to receiving your abstract and welcoming your contribution
in what promises to be a most successful conference.

Kind regards

Rachel Green
Conference Manager

**If you have already submitted your Abstract - thank you. You do not need
to re-submit it.**

OBJECTIVES

Computational Ballistics 2007 is the third international conference in this
successful series, which provides a forum for the presentation of new ideas
and advanced developments in this field of study. Computational Ballistics,
in spite of its specific objectives, has a wide range of applications and,
as a science, relates to a great variety of phenomena which occur from the
moment an object or projectile is fired until its effects are observed in a
target.

Ballistic studies include applications as varied as the study of the
structural and control behaviour of rockets and communication satellites;
bird strike effects on commercial aircraft, terrorist attacks and automobile
crackworthiness modelling. Many of the basic problems of ballistics are
similar to those in other fields of applications, such as combustion, heat
conduction, in-flight structural behaviour, trajectory related issues,
contact, impact, penetration, structural response to shock waves and ma
The developments in Ballistics in the last few decades are closely related
to the advances in Computational Mechanics but in spite of this, there are
currently no open conferences on Computational Ballistics other than this
meeting.

CONFERENCE TOPICS

Interior Ballistics
- Systems and technology
- Combustion and heat transfer
- Propellants
- Fluid dynamics

Exterior Ballistics
- Fluid flow and aerodynamics
- In-flight structural behaviour and material response
- Guidance and control

Terminal Ballistics
- Perforation and penetration mechanics
- Fluid-structure interaction
- Experimental mechanics / ballistics and field testing
- High Rate Loads
- Composite Materials
- Shock and impact

- New developments in computational techniques

FULL CONFERENCE DETAILS AT:
http://www.wessex.ac.uk/conferences/2007/ballistics2007/1.html

Please forward this information to anyone you feel may be interested or
would benefit from this information. They can subscribe by e-mailing
enquiries at wessex.ac.uk and putting Computational Ballistics 05 in the
subject field.

Please note
We try only to e-mail you information relevant to your field.  However, if
you are now specializing in another field and wish to receive news relevant
to this area, or if you no longer wish to be included in our mailing
database please email database at wessex.ac.uk

Rachel Green
Conference Manager
Email: rgreen at wessex.ac.uk
Wessex Institute, Ashurst Lodge, Ashurst, Southampton,
SO40 7AA, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 238 029 3223  Fax: +44 (0) 238 029 2853
WESSEX INSTITUTE on the Web - http://www.wessex.ac.uk

VIEW 2006 Call for Papers at:
http://www.wessex.ac.uk/conferences/2006/index.html

VUELTA AL íNDICE DEL CALENDARIO DE EVENTOS...
submitido por Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni at ceride.gov.ar
Thu Jun 22 07:59:34 ART 2006