VUELTA AL íNDICE DEL CALENDARIO DE EVENTOS...

Fracture and Damage Mechanics

Desde: 20-09-2010
Hasta: 22-09-2010
Lugar: Nagasaki,Japan

Dear Colleague,
We are happy to inform you that the next Fracture and Damage Mechanics
International Conference (FDM2010) will take place in Nagasaki,Japan
from 20-22 September 2010. The abstract deadline is 15th December
2009. For more information please visit the conference web pages
http://fdm.engineeringconferences.net/new/

The conference paper will be published in a special volume of the
journal of Key Engineering Materials which will be distributed during
the conference.

We look forward to receiving your abstract.
Regards

Ferri Aliabadi and Akhidi Saimoto
Conference chairmen

Professor Ferri M.H.Aliabadi
Head of Department and Professor of Aerostructures
Department of Aeronautics
Imperial College, London
South Kensington Campus
London SW7 2AZ

Tel: +44 (0) 20759 45077
http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/aeronautics

VUELTA AL íNDICE DEL CALENDARIO DE EVENTOS...
submitido por sonzogni at intec.unl.edu.ar sonzogni at intec.unl.edu.ar
Mon Nov 9 09:38:45 ART 2009