VUELTA AL íNDICE DEL CALENDARIO DE EVENTOS...

COMPLAS XI : International Conference on Computational Plasticity

Desde: 07-09-2011
Hasta: 09-09-2011
Lugar: Barcelona, Espana

We are pleased to announce the* XI International Conference on Computational
Plasticity. Fundamentals and Applications - COMPLAS XI (Barcelona, Spain, 7
- 9 September 2011). *

Previous meetings in the COMPLAS series were held in Barcelona in 1987,
1989, 1992, 1995, 1997, 2000 2003, 2005, 2007 and 2009. The first ten
conferences in the series were technically and academically successful and
these meetings have become established events in the field of computational
plasticity. *We intend to make of COMPLAS XI a landmark in the history of
the COMPLAS conferences. *

The objectives of *COMPLAS XI* are to address both the theoretical bases for
the solution of plasticity problems and the numerical algorithms necessary
for efficient and robust computer implementation. * COMPLAS XI * aims to act
as a forum for practitioners in the field to discuss recent advances and
identify future research directions.

*Key Date: * The deadline for presenting a one page abstract is *17 December
2010.

Further information is available at http://congress.cimne.com/complas2011 *

We kindly invite you to stick the conference dates in your Agenda. Please,
inform other colleagues who might be interested in attending the conference.

We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to welcoming you in
Barcelona in September 2011.

Sincerely,
Roger Owen
Eugenio Oñate
*Conference Chairmen*

VUELTA AL íNDICE DEL CALENDARIO DE EVENTOS...
submitido por Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni at intec.unl.edu.ar
Fri Feb 26 12:04:35 ART 2010