8th European Solid Mechanics Conference

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni at intec.unl.edu.ar
Wed Jun 8 11:16:45 ART 2011

Desde: 09-07-2012
Hasta:  13-07-2012
Lugar:  Graz, Austria

    Dear Colleague,

    We are pleased to announce that the registration and abstract
    submission for the

    8th European Solid Mechanics Conference in Graz, Austria, July 9-13,
    2012 is now open.

    For registration please use the following link:
http://lamp3.tugraz.at/~esmc2012/cats2/cats21/src/login/

    For a link of the conference website see:
www.esmc2012.tugraz.at

    The deadline for submission of abstracts for contributed papers is November

      30, 2011.

    The general lecturer of ESMC 2012 is
 James R. Rice

        Harvard University, USA
    The invited lecturers are
Ferdinando Auricchio

        University of Pavia, Italy

        (Material Modeling and Computational Mechanics)Norman Fleck

        University of Cambridge, UK

        (Micromechanics)Peter Hunter

        University of Auckland, New Zealand

        (Biomechanics)Robert M. McMeeking

        University of California Santa Barbara, USA

        (Materials and Structures)Michael Ortiz

        California Institute of Technology, USA

        (Computational Solid Mechanics)
    In addition, the European Solid Mechanics Conference offers around
    50 Mini-Symposia which are by invitation only.

    We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you at the next
    European Solid Mechanics Conference in Graz

    Best wishes,

    Gerhard A. Holzapfel

    Chairman of the Local Organizing Committee of the

    8th European Solid Mechanics Conference

        &

    Ray W. Ogden

    Chairman of the Scientific Committee