USNCCM12 : 12th U.S. National Congress on Computational Mechanics

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni at intec.unl.edu.ar
Mon Jul 23 11:53:54 ART 2012

Desde: 22-07-2013
Hasta: 25-07-2013
Lugar:  Raleigh, North Carolina, USA

Dear Researchers and Colleagues:

Following the successful WCCM2012 in Sao Paulo, we invite you to turn your
attention to the 12th U.S. National Congress on Computational Mechanics
(USNCCM12) to be held July 22-25, 2013 in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.  The
Congress will be held at the Raleigh Convention Center, a new facility
located in the heart of downtown Raleigh.  It is closely associated with the
Downtown Amphitheater and Progress Energy Center for the Performing Arts,
and is within walking distance of the city's restaurants and hot spots.  It
is also connected to the main hotel for the Congress, the Raleigh Marriott
City Center.
Finally, the city of Raleigh provides a free R-Line bus service that will
take attendees from the Convention Center to local restaurants,
entertainment venues, and museums in the downtown area.

We solicit your participation to make the 12th USNCCM a memorable one.

In particular, we invite you to submit minisymposium proposals for USNCCM12.
Proposals are solicited from those interested in organizing sessions in
their area of expertise or interest  and/or wishing to honor a particular
individual for their sustained contributions or a special honorary birthday
celebration.

The proposal should contain the minisymposium title, a one-page description
of the objectives of your minisymposium as well as the names, affiliation
and contact information or all the organizers. For logistical purposes, we
request that you designate a "corresponding organizer" for communication
between USNCCM12 organizers and the other co-organizers of the
minisymposium.

To submit your proposal, go to
http:12.usnccm.org/minisymposia-proposal-submissions, complete the online
form and upload a one-page proposal.

If you have any questions concerning the content of the proposal, please
contact one of the Congress Co-organizers below.

We look forward to seeing you in Raleigh in 2013.

Sincerely,

USNCCM12 Co-Organizers
John Dolbow, jdolbow at duke.edu
Murthy Guddati, murthy.guddati at ncsu.edu