FDM2012 : Fracture and Damage Mechanics

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni at intec.unl.edu.ar
Wed Nov 7 10:45:33 ART 2012

Desde: 17-09-2013
Hasta: 19-09-2013
Lugar:  Sardinia, Italy

Dear Colleague,

I am happy to inform you that the 12th International Conference on Fracture
and Damage Mechanics (FDM2012) will be held in the beautiful island of
Sardinia, Italy
(http://www.sardiniatouristinformation.co.uk/ ),
17-19 September 2013.

For further information see the conference web page
http://fdm.engineeringconferences.net/).

Accepted papers will be published (after the usual review) in special issues
of journal of Key Engineering Materials and copies distributed during the
conference.

The deadline for abstracts is 18th December 2012.

We look forward to receiving your abstracts.

Kind regards,

Ferri Aliabadi

Professor Ferri M.H.Aliabadi

Head of Department and Professor of Aerostructures
Department of Aeronautics
Imperial College, London
South Kensington Campus London SW7 2AZ Tel: +44 (0) 20759
45077http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/aeronautics