ICOVP2013 : Int. Conf. Vibration Problems

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni at intec.unl.edu.ar
Wed Sep 26 16:23:10 ART 2012

Desde: 09-09-2013
Hasta: 12-09-2013
Lugar: Lisboa, Portugal

ICOVP-2013 Call for Abstracts

The Second (and last) Call for Mini-Symposia Proposals

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to announce that the upcoming 11th International Conference
on Vibration Problems, to be held in Lisbon, Portugal during 9-12 September,
2013 is now open to abstract submissions. Please register in
<http://www.icovp.com/> www.icovp.com and follow the instructions on the
web.

At the same time, you can still submit a Mini-Symposia proposal until 30
October 2012. We kindly remind you that (Co-)Organizers of the accepted
Mini-Symposia will benefit a reduced registration fee and will be included
in the Scientific Committee of ICOVP-2013.

You may submit your Mini-Symposium proposal via the conference website

 <http://www.dem.ist.utl.pt/icovp2013/index.php/mini-symposia>
http://www.dem.ist.utl.pt/icovp2013/index.php/mini-symposia

Important Dates:

30 October 2012: deadline for Mini-Symposia proposals submission

15 November 2012: notification of acceptance of Mini-Symposia proposals

31 January 2013: deadline for Abstracts submission

15 February 2013: notification of acceptance of Abstracts

For further information about the conference, please visit:
<http://www.icovp.com/> www.icovp.com.

We would like to request you to mark ICOVP-2013 dates in your Scientific
Calendar. Kindly inform your colleagues who might be interested in attending
the conference.

Looking forward to receiving your positive response

           With our best regards

Zuzana Dimitrovová (Chair of ICOVP-2013)

Miguel de Matos Neves (Co-Chair of ICOVP-2013)

Marian Wiercigroch (Chair of ICOVP-2013 Steering Committee)