NSF Summer Institute on Nanomechanics, Nanomaterials, and Micro/Nanomanufacturing

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni at intec.unl.edu.ar
Tue Jan 15 11:21:24 ART 2013

Desde: 29-05-2013
Hasta: 31-05-2013
Lugar: Evanston, Illinois, USA

Dear Colleagues: On behalf of the NSF Summer Institute on Nanomechanics, Nanomaterials, and Micro/Nanomanufacturing, I am pleased to announce a new short course entitled Additive Manufacturing, to be held from May 29 to May 31, 2013, at the Hilton Garden Inn, Evanston, Illinois.  We have assembled a team of distinguished speakers for this short course.  Please see the enclosed announcement for detailed course description.   Thanks to the support of NSF, we have a limited number of NSF fellowships available to faculty members, post-docs, and PhD candidates from the US.  The fellowship consists of full registration fee plus an accommodation allowance.  Please check the enclosed announcement for further details. We look forward to seeing you in this short course. Sincerely yours,Yip-Wah ChungDirector, NSF Summer Institute on Nanomechanics, Nanomaterials, and Micro/Nanomanufacturinghttp://summerinstitute.mech.northwestern.edu//Home.htm