ICCM20 : Composite Materials

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni at intec.unl.edu.ar
Fri Dec 12 17:33:58 ART 2014

Desde: 19-07-2015
Gasta:  24-07-2015
Lugar: Copenhagen, Denmark

Dear Colleagues,

Today, there is only 4 days left for submitting your abstract for the ICCM20
in Copenhagen 19-24 July

More than 1300 abstracts from all over the world have already been submitted,
and with more than 500 in draft form in the submission system.  Is your
abstract among them?

Please go the ICCM20 website for further information www.iccm20.org

Tsai Award
For those who are young scientists studying to obtain a PhD or another
postgraduate degree please do not forget to apply for the Tsai Best Student
Paper. The award will be awarded to the best student paper at ICCM20. Both
undergraduate and graduate students are eligible and the winner will receive
€500 and an oral presentation.

Read more here

Online registration and hotel booking is available already. Please note that
the official conference  hotels are offering a special early bird rate on the
accommodation, which we encourage you to take advantage of.

We want to thank our sponsors:
Force Technology 	Jupiter Group 	DSM 	Plastindustrien

If you also want to support the ICCM20 by becoming a sponsor or an exhibitor –
click here

The scientific program of the ICCM20 will cover all relevant aspects of the
science and technology of composite materials. Please find detailed information
about the planned ‘Themes’, ‘Tracks’ and special ‘Symposia’ via
http://www.iccm20.org/themes-and-tracks .

The ICCM20 takes place in Copenhagen, Denmark, 19-24 July 2015. It is the first
time an ICCM conference is being organised in Scandinavia, and we look forward
to hosting you in wonderful Copenhagen during the Scandinavian summertime
which is re-known for the bright evenings and pleasant temperatures.

We look forward to seeing you in wonderful Copenhagen, and we are sure that
the ICCM20 will be the most exciting conference of 2015.

Sincerely,

Ole Thybo Thomsen, General Chair of ICCM20
Christian Berggreen, General Program Chair of ICCM20
Bent F. Sørensen, Scientific Program Chair of ICCM20

For further information or contact the ICCM secretariat or go to the homepage
www.iccm20.org.

ICCM20 - Conference Secretariat
c/o MCI Scandinavia
P O Box 6911