2nd Int. Conf. Mechanics of Composites

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni at intec.unl.edu.ar
Thu Feb 12 15:56:32 ART 2015

Desde: 11-07-2016
Hasta: 14-07-2016
Lugar: Bologna, Italy

Dear Colleague,

After the first International Conference on Mechanics of Composites that attracted 400+ delegates to Stony Brook University, USA, last June, I am pleased to inform you that the second event will take place at University of Bologna, 11-14 July 2016.

Website: https://sites.google.com/a/gcloud.fe.up.pt/mechcomp2016/

Deadline for submission of abstracts: 1st October 2015

Early registration: 31 January 2016

Deadline for registration: 1st May 2016

We look forward to meet you at Bologna, Italy next year for an enjoyable conference at the oldest University in the World.

Best wishes/Melhores cumprimentos

Antonio

Antonio J. M. Ferreira
Editor-in-Chief, Composite Structures
Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Vice-Dean for Science and Research
Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto
Departamento de Engenharia Mecanica
Rua Dr Roberto Frias
4200-465 Porto, Portugal
Phone