MechComp2016 : 2nd Int. Conf. on Mechanics of Composites

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni at intec.unl.edu.ar
Mon Jul 20 09:37:06 ART 2015

Desde: 11-07-2016Hasta: 14-07-2016Lugar: Porto, Portugal
Dear Colleague, On 11-14 July 2016, we will organize the second edition of the International Conference on Mechanics of Composites (the first very successful edition was held in StonyBrook University, USA). This email is to inform that: 1. We moved the conference from Bologna, Italy to Porto, Portugal2. The dates remain the same (11-14 July 2016)3. The new website is:  http://events.mercatura.pt/MechComp2016/4. The abstract link is http://conference.mercatura.pt/mechcomp2016/login.php We look forward to receiving your contributions Best wishesAntonio-- Antonio Joaquim Mendes Ferreira                            Prof. Catedrático/Full Professor / Vice-Dean for Science and Research Departamento de Engenharia Mecânica    ; FEUP/UP                                                    Rua Dr Roberto Frias, 4200-465 Porto, Portugal             Editor-in-Chief, Composite Structures (ELSEVIER)          Tel: +351 22 508 1543                                    email: ferreira at fe.up.pt

									*{
										font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
									}

									.clear{
										clear: both;
									}