VUELTA AL íNDICE DEL CALENDARIO DE EVENTOS...

International Conference on Ship and Shipping Research

Desde: 21-06-2006
Hasta: 23-06-2006
Lugar: Genova, Italia

Dear Collegue,

This e-mail is to announce that NAV 2006 - 'International Conference on Ship
and Shipping Research' is going to be held next June 21st - 23rd 2006 in
Genoa.

The NAV conference is organised every three year by CETENA and ATENA (the
Italian Association of Naval Architects) as an occasion for universities,
research institutions, navies and the shipbuilding  industry to meet and
discuss scientific and technical issues related to ship design and
operations. We are very proud to be able to say that the first NAV was
organised in 1980 and that the conference has therefore accompanied 25 years
of Italian and European naval and maritime research and development.

Attached you will find the Call for Papers. We would like to invite you to
consider sending an abstract and participating to the conference.
In the next months, details on the conference will be regularly published on
CETENA's web site www.cetena.it - events page. The e-mail address
nav2006 at cetena.it has been activated for sending abstracts and for any
queries concerning the conference.

We look forward to receiving your scientific contribution and to welcoming
you in Genoa next June,

Best Regards

Federica Valdenazzi
Giovanni Caprino

http://www.cetena.it/nav06.htm

VUELTA AL íNDICE DEL CALENDARIO DE EVENTOS...
submitido por Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni at ceride.gov.ar
Mon Oct 24 09:49:52 ART 2005