COMPDYN 2013 : Computational Methods in Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering.

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni at intec.unl.edu.ar
Fri Feb 17 08:52:32 ART 2012

Desde: 12-06-2013
Hasta: 14-06-2013
Lugar: Island of Kos, Greece

COMPDYN 2013 – Announcement of the 4th International Conference onComputational Methods in Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering.12-14 June 2013Island of Kos, Greece Dear Colleague, We are pleased to announce the4th International Conference onComputational Methods in Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering(COMPDYN 2013), which will take place in the Island of Kos, Greece, in June 12-14, 2013in conjunction with the III South-East European Conference on Computational Mechanics (SEECCM III). Previous meetings in the COMPDYN series were held in Greece in 2007 (Rethymno, Crete), 2009 (Rhodes) and 2011 (Corfu). COMPDYN conferences have become established events in the field of computational dynamics and earthquake engineering. The purpose of COMPDYN 2013 is to bring together the scientific communities of Computational Mechanics, Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, in an effort to facilitate the exchange of ideas in topics of mutual interest and to serve as a platform for establishing links between research groups with complementary activities. COMPDYN 2013 is one of the Thematic Conferences of the European Community on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences (ECCOMAS) and a Special Interest Conference of the International Association for Computational Mechanics (IACM). It has also been promoted by the European Committee on Computational Solids and Structural Mechanics (ECCSM) of ECCOMAS.   Key Date: Deadline for presenting a one page abstract is October 29, 2012.Further information is available at URL: http://www.compdyn2013.org.We kindly invite you to mark COMPDYN 2013 date in your calendar, and inform other colleagues who might be interested in attending the conference. We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to welcoming you in Kos in June 2013. Sincerely,
Manolis PapadrakakisConference Chairman