SEECCM III : South-East European Conference on Computational Mechanics

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni at intec.unl.edu.ar
Mon Feb 20 11:38:49 ART 2012

Desde: 12-06-2013
Hasta:  14-06-2013
Lugar: Island of Kos, Greece

SEECCM III – III South-East European Conference on Computational Mechanics.

12-14 June 2013

Island of Kos, Greece

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to announce the III South-East European Conference on
Computational Mechanics (SEECCM III), which will take place in the Island of
Kos, Greece, in June 12-14, 2013 in conjunction with COMPDYN 2013 ECCOMAS
Thematic Conference .

Previous meetings in the SEECCM series were held in Serbia (Kragujevac) in
2006 and in Greece (Rhodes) in 2009. SEECCM conferences have become
established events in South-East Europe the field of computational mechanics.

The purpose of  SEECCM III is to promote achievements in Computational
Mechanics in the South-East European Region by encouring research and
development in the growing field of Computational Mechanics. SEECCM III aims to
act as a forum for practitioners in the field to discuss recent advances and
identify future research directions.

SEECCM III is one of the Special Interest Conferences of the European
Community on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences (ECCOMAS) and of the
International Association for Computational Mechanics (IACM). The Conference
will be jointly organised with the COMPDYN 2013 ECCOMAS Thematic Conference.

Key Date: Deadline for presenting a one page abstract is October 29, 2012.

Further information is available at URL: http://www.seeccm2013.org.

We kindly invite you to mark SEECCM III date in your calendar, and inform
other colleagues who might be interested in attending the conference.

We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to welcoming you in Kos, in
June 2013.

Sincerely,

Manolis Papadrakakis, National Technical University Athens, Greece

Milos Kojic, Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Serbia

Ismail Tuncer, Middle East Technical University, Turkey

Conference Chairmen